1) Style of manuscript: template file for Procedia Manufacturing, checking file and attention file
2) Deadline: February 28, 2018
3) Number of pages: from 6 to 8 pages
4) English: high level, no errors and no inclusion of languages except for English
5) Matters of submission: manuscript using template file (pdf file, smaller than 5MB)
6) Way of submission: attached to e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating Paper No. in subject
7) Notification of paper acceptance: by May 31, 2018
8) Payment of registration fee: by June 15, 2018 (the accepted paper is automatically removed from the volume of "Procedia Manufacturing" if no payment by June 15, 2018)
9) The author or one of the co-authors must present the paper personally at Metal Forming 2018.
10) If the quality of your paper is improved, the paper title can be amended.
If the presenting author is a student, the participation of the supervisor in the conference is desired. The presentation is planned to be only oral.
Final manuscripts must be prepared in English according to typing instructions, which will be supplied by the publisher. Submitted papers will be reviewed by members of the International Scientific Committee and, if accepted, published from "Procedia Manufacturing" (ISSN: 2351-9789) by Elsevier listed in ScienceDirect and Scopus. The publication from Procedia Manufacturing is expected to increase the numbers of downloads and citations because of free access.
In addition, the Scientific Committee will select authors for invitation to submit an extended version of their conference paper to the journal "Manufacturing Review" for the consideration for publication, e.g. either by adding more details to the conference paper, or adding latest results to the paper, considering the questions raised during the conference, etc.
Metal Forming 2018 Home Page